Senin, 27 April 2015

a letter from a lover

dear my soul mate,


   Unfortunately, the time may not understand the situation we both are always beset

longing that nothing ever broke like ocean waves ripple the ever raging endlessly, and forces us will separated by distance and time stretching

it is painful to me, like a baby bird that is separate from the mother always call my name in any circumstances

  Unfortunately, if you understand my situation now.

my face was no longer cheerful empty eye with you when you are there besides you understand?

  dear, send a little bidders your soul order to feel again this life of people around me who superior should spit laughter carefree dancing as if life was theirs alone

  dear, is there you know

my soul now only piece together your expectations be together we explore the rose garden hand in hand to embrace deep our love?

  Unfortunately, if you have time come  my dying take your kiss on my lips began to pale in reconnaissance death of love.

 dear, whatever shall I   writing endless turmoil in my heart reach you.

 intake as has dried

 paper pages are full

 mind and my heart is not necessarily broken

 by you

  Unfortunately, ...............

2 komentar :